Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

3 posters

My Not So Interesting Self

Calatheas-Granert
    Calatheas-Granert
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

My Not So Interesting Self Empty My Not So Interesting Self

Post by Calatheas-Granert Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:16 pm

I guess I should start this off with who I actually am. I'm Mollie, there is no real Calatheas. I just didn't want to roleplay as myself, because that gets boring.

I don't really 'belong' with the rest of the CFs, not that I know of anyways. So, becoming a CF myself id nearly impossible. That doesn't stop me from being friends with you guys, though. I'm not very interesting. Just a bit confused and trying to figure some things out.

I'll try and be on as much as I can, try to make the best posts I can, and not be a complete outcast.

And yeah, I messed up. My temper is a bit ridiculous. I'll try to stray from arguments and grudges.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

My Not So Interesting Self Empty Re: My Not So Interesting Self

Post by Christopher Arclight Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:02 pm

Well at least you're here and RPing, that counts for something. Becoming part of the CF fam is almost impossible. Takes a special kinda person for that honestly. But being an ally of them or friend or whatever humans call it, is probable. We have many outsiders that we are friends with. No shame in that. We're all just picky and trust no one for a lot of damned good reasons.
    Shadow
    Shadow
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:44 pm

Arguments and grudges get no one nowhere fast.

Also, my bad about the post haha, but you gotta understand being in character, that is how shit would work. Disrespect isn't tolerated. In RP and IRL. No hard feels lmao.

But welcome to the site and all that shit.

I am Chris's Guardian btw. Yep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:41 am