Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

5 posters

Bulk Roleplay Idea Dump

Lurker Sebastian
    Lurker Sebastian
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Bulk Roleplay Idea Dump Empty Bulk Roleplay Idea Dump

Post by Lurker Sebastian Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:40 pm

This is just going to be a list of rough ideas that can be fleshed out if interest is showed in them.

Trapped Roleplay
    - Everyone's characters are humans that have been trapped in a building together forcing them to have to get along. This building could be a mall or just a regular house. Plot would be dependant on interactions between characters. Everyone could have their own backstory as too why they were there at the time they got trapped.

Plane Crash
    - Similar to the other. Everyone's characters are stranded together and must co-operate to stay alive. Perhaps think along the lines of the TV show survivor with disputes between people but without the games.

Hunger Games
    - Using characters that you would be willing to have killed everyone is trapped in an arena and forced to fight to the death. Probably good to have more than one character each in order to not have it end too fast. Perhaps end with them escaping somehow.

Vampires
    - Alright super lame but something along the lines of werewolf & vampires feuding or living together in the same city. Maybe someone trying to make peace?

Thieves Guild
    - If you know skyrim then think literally that.

Hell
    - Everyone has their place whether it is to be a punisher of the sinful or someone who sorts the sinful from the good. I can't think of a plot for this but in general it would involve watching the lives of those working in hell.

Angels & Demons
    - There is a war going in and humans are getting pulled into it. You can either be an angel trying to rid the earth of demons that wish to tempt humans to sin (things that would make others around them miserable) if you're a demon you are trying to keep your place on earth and convince angels to turn dark to join your side. This can be done by seducing them or making them kill an innocent. Perhaps you make them wilfully eat a soul I dunno.

Heaven
    - I dunno the bloody opposite of the hell one

Grim Reapers
    - Everyone is a grim reaper having to judge if a living soul must be reaped as occurring to the list you carry or if they should stay alive. Maybe the story revolves around a bunch of rogue reapers that have decided to go against the rules and leave a trail or I reaped souls behind them. Another sort of hierarchy thing going on like the hell and heaven shit.

Hidden Worlds
    - Various creatures coming from various sub dimensions. Gates are controlled by keepers and some overall group works to control the movement of these creatures between the gates so that humans don't find out. Interactions with humans is taboo and to be caught in any sort of relationship at all with them can lead to being imprisoned.

Zombies
    - Another really generic thing. Zombies. The Last of Us zombies or Walking Dead zombies? Well that would have to be decided on.

Pirates
    - Ah yes with the ocean and the boats and the grubby clothing and the using whatever weapon you can get your hands on and the avoiding being hanged.

Prison
    - *whispers 'Don't drop the soap'*

Super Strict Single Gender Private Schools that are right next to each other
    - Cos like, forbidden relationships and stuff.
    Ayase, the Remainder
    Ayase, the Remainder
    The Writer
    The Writer

Bulk Roleplay Idea Dump Empty Re: Bulk Roleplay Idea Dump

Post by Ayase, the Remainder Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:50 pm

I like the Trapped RP idea a lot! Would make for meeting interesting people...

Maybe they're locked in there without power or something? Haha, could be fun.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:51 pm

I kinda like the Trapped idea too. I wonder if I could get Mel and Blu to play on with this. It would be something simple that Blu could probably do. She'll be using Mel's ch though because he's blind and whatnot.... but I will ask them too if they want in.
    RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by RA Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:05 pm

I liked the trapped idea. Maybe they one that threw them all in there, threw them all in there because of something 'bad' they did or a connection between characters and they start a lil war inside...or they are hiding out because of a war or something outside. Idfk.

I also like the pirates thing >.>
    Lurker Sebastian
    Lurker Sebastian
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by Lurker Sebastian Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:34 pm

Alright so perhaps there is a war going on outside or perhaps some sort of mutant creatures were released into the area by some sadistic fuck and this group of people has retreated into hiding, I'm thinking a mall would be a good place to set it since they'd most likely have food in there to feed off and conflict can arise between people to fight over that food. Everyone then ends up making their own little bases within the building in the hope of guarding what little they have some people get together in group and stuff. When things get tough perhaps they can start forcing people to go out to find food for the group but those people never manage to get back since they get eaten or something like that.

Connections between characters could probably be worked out between roleplayers I reckon.
    RA
    RA
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by RA Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Something along the lines of that, yea.
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:02 pm

I might participate as long as I can be a side character without connections to anyone. I'm only here every so often. I probably will just stick with Chris, or Mel if I use his character and mind myself away from the rest somewhere but still there in the mall with everyone. It's what I do best UNF lmao.
    Lurker Sebastian
    Lurker Sebastian
    Site Moderator
    Site Moderator

Post by Lurker Sebastian Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:33 am

Alright given the time I'll write up an OOC & then a kinda scene setting IC post thingy.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

Mess of OOC characters posted. I will help you run things if you need it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:41 am