Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

4 posters

Introduction: The Angel of Plague

Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Introduction: The Angel of Plague Empty Introduction: The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:58 pm

My name is Christopher Rupel Arclight.

I am the Founder of this website. I do not speak to anyone other than family in real life, so obviously I spend most of my time online. I am 30 years old and only started speaking just before my birthday. Before that I was a 100% mute, which honestly, is still preferable.

Genetically I am pronounced both genders, but I appear mostly male. Due to the fact I can't do much else other than lay in bed, I'm around a bit more than others. I am having my first child, and aren't due until next Jan, a few weeks before my birthday. I've had a mess of complications, all due to my genetic mishap. I prefer to be referred to as male, despite my having the ability to have children.

I also have albino-white hair, and blue eyes. and look very much like the 'Chris Arclight' character from YGO, though I do not play him. (I play an OC version, who's completely different and looks even more like myself.) I have been roleplaying for 2-3 years now, and was taught by my two other family members, who excel in the area of writing and explanation. If you got questions on how to properly roleplay, I'm sure both Blu, and Mel can answer that far better than myself  lol! 

Any other questions feel free to ask. We (the Admins) run several Sites, but will check in hourly I'm sure. There will also be a chatbox at the bottom of the website, open 24/7 to those who wish to use it.

Best of luck in all your roleplaying.

-Roleplay Warehouse Webmaster: Chris

Last edited by Christopher Arclight on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    Melvin Louie-Leon
    The Tyrant King
    The Tyrant King

Introduction: The Angel of Plague Empty Re: Introduction: The Angel of Plague

Post by Melvin Louie-Leon Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:54 pm

What's with the signatures constantly failing agrrraaahhh! And the color picker is weak as fuck they need to stop updating shit FFS.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:55 pm

No idea what is going on with this crap JFC.

Last edited by Christopher Arclight on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    Raphiella Blu Azure
    MakeShift Goddess
    MakeShift Goddess

Post by Raphiella Blu Azure Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:57 pm

I literally just think that the Site is being a royal cunt.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Well at least I got it fixed lmao. Thanks Blu ^^
    Hellhound
    Hellhound
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Hellhound Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

Just a quick hello to my sweet brother to through off the conversation. LOL Love you brother and thanks for making the site. The hellhounds send love and licks your way and to the Oaf and mini oaf as well as all the cats there.
    Christopher Arclight
    Christopher Arclight
    The Angel of Plague
    The Angel of Plague

Post by Christopher Arclight Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:46 am

Lmfao sounds good.

Also I think your signature isn't working properly >.> I'll have to fix that for ya lmao.

Unless you want a special Hellhounds one bc I can do that too, I still got it saved ^^
    Hellhound
    Hellhound
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Post by Hellhound Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:27 pm

I am fine with the one I have but thank you for fixing it for me dear brother. I am sorry about the last one being an ass, but you know that I had to do it somehow. LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:55 pm