Roleplay Warehouse

Hello and welcome to the Roleplay Warehouse! Please register to participate. It is highly recommended that participants are on daily, know proper grammar and spacing, and are proficient writers before joining. Zero tolerance for drama, and Admins can and will delete without warning if they suspect you are a problem.

Roleplay Warehouse

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the most Elite of writers and story-writers.

Meh, The Introduction of Crimson,

Crimson Bloody Angel
    Crimson Bloody Angel
    The New Kid
    The New Kid

Meh, The Introduction of Crimson, Empty Meh, The Introduction of Crimson,

Post by Crimson Bloody Angel Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:54 pm

My name is Gabriele/Crimson, Age 24, I been roleplaying for almost 8 years now on another website but it was mobile called airG. My skills sadly got really rusty after a long time of not being active on it anymore like I used to. Most of my characters I made are based off different anime's I loved for a long time. The first character I ever made was when I was huge into Naruto. Her name was Lamia Melrose and the twin sister to Orochimaru the great white serpent Sannin and so many more. <.< My punctuation isn't the best either but it has improved over the years. I don't really have much to say as of right now. So there is my introduction.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:07 am